Tricia Madrid is a Texas native and a veteran in the Real Estate Industry with over 20 years as a Licensed Real Estate Agent, and going on 30 years in the Real Estate & Mortgage Banking industry. Tricia has a long record of working with home buyers to obtain Mortgage loan approval as well as working with Appraisers to determine accurate home values, and needed repairs to ensure the home will meet all Investor guidelines. Tricia is hard working and well-respected within the industry and has been the “Go To” person over the years with many of her peers. Not only for her knowledge and expertise in the industry but for her unparalleled professional track record and high honest and ethical standards.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
· Financial Structuring to assist home buyers obtain Mortgage Loan Approval and various Gift and Grant programs
· Listings - Working with Sellers to obtain the best Sales Price for their home balanced with getting the home sold and off the market as quickly as possible.
· Working with Real Estate Investors to help Maximize profits and minimize risk and cost due to time on the market
· TAR - Texas Association of Realtor®
· NAR - National Association of Realtors®
· NAPW - National Association of Professional Women
· REIA- Dallas Real Estate Investor Association & Multiple local REI Groups
EXPERIENCE & RECOGNITION
· Please see the full list of Experience and Recognition at http://mtglady.wixsite.com/tricia/recognition
· CRLS -Certified Residential Listing Specialist
· GRED -Graduate Real Estate Designation
· CRLO – Certified Residential Loan Officer
· CCCC – Certified Consumer Credit Consultant
· TREC – Texas Real Estate License #461803
· TDI – Texas Department of Insurance # 2245762
· Tricia has made a high level commitment to her ongoing Real Estate education with over 500 Real Estate industry related courses under her belt currently she has the knowledge and expertise that will help you in every aspect of your home buying/selling needs.
In her free time, Tricia loves to spend time with her family, watch movies, cycle and swim. Tricia also holds an active Insurance license to help current homeowners with their Mortgage Protection needs, and is an active Real Estate Investor.
LOOK ME UP AT
WEBSITE: http://www.Tricia-texasrealtor .com
FOLLOW ME UP ON SOCIAL MEDIA